Sunday, May 18, 2014

sickness.

it's Sunday, but definitely no fancy pants for me today.
this weekend has been awful.
i got sick on Thursday night and am still not feeling great.
i cannot remember a time where i felt as sick as i was this weekend.

it made me realize that i really haven't been sick in years, and i know the reason for that is because i was being blessed to be healthy enough to take care of my sweet boy.
there is absolutely no way i could have taken care of him and been this sick at the same time.
i received so many blessings and tender mercies that helped me care for my son day and night.
i miss him so much.

and i miss my sweet girl, too.
it feels like i haven't seen her all weekend because i've been keeping my distance, and she spent most of the last couple days over at our neighbor's in hopes she won't catch what i have.
it's been so hard not to be able to hug her or tuck her into bed or kiss her goodnight.
 
i can't wait for this sickness to fully pass.
being sick is lonely.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Get feeling better. Being sick is horrible. Make sure you take care of yourself though too. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete