Sunday, January 25, 2015

forever grateful.

this Sunday i am trying to focus on my blessings.
i have so many.

i'm trying to let light in where darkness wants to reign.
i'm trying to overcome stress and worry with light and love.
i'm trying to replace self-criticism with acceptance.
i'm trying to not pressure myself to be more and to just let myself be.
oh, i'm trying.

i'm so grateful for love and light and peace that comes to me in waves when i need it most.
i'm grateful for friendships and the strength i gain just by knowing someone's there.
i'm grateful for knowledge and a continued desire to learn and grow.
i'm grateful for my sweet babies, for everything they make me feel and the person they make me want to keep striving to be.
oh, i'm grateful.

 i'm forever trying, and forever grateful.
happy Sunday to you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment