Monday, July 15, 2013

beautiful swimmer boy.

a couple days ago, my beautiful boy went for a little swim with papa.

he even had his own little swim trunks this time:)


his ever-moving body just melted into the pool...
i haven't seen his body that relaxed or still in a long time.


my dad is so gentle with him.
i loved watching him take care of my sweet boy in the water.





i think connor felt completely safe in papa's arms, just as i always have.


my three favorite people in the whole wide world, together right here:)


aubrey was so excited her brother (her Connie) finally came in the pool to play with her!






my dad turned him around front-ways and started swimming him around the pool like that.
connor was so incredibly relaxed!


it was so awesome to watch.
(except when my dad turned him around and i couldn't see his face...i started panicking a little that his face was going to go in the water and he was going to swallow a bunch of water....i was only freaking out a little bit....and a lot of the inside :/ )



but he was fine, of course.
i know papa wouldn't let that happen.


he was so relaxed, he fell asleep:.
<3





i think he enjoyed being a little sleeping fishy with papa.
don't you?
<3


i took a short video on my camera, i hope it shows up here....

2 comments:

  1. Isn’t it amazing to see those people you love spending quality time swimming together? The sight is really heartwarming! Anyway, I’m glad to see Connor becoming at ease with the water. It makes me think that he’s really fond being in it. Cheers!

    Matt Grant @ Pool Service Perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess everyone was thrilled to see Connor go swimming. He did seem relaxed in the arms of your dad. I hope that was the first of the many swimming pool experiences he has had since then. Thanks for sharing this wonderful moment with us!

    Peter Weiderman @ Guardian Industries

    ReplyDelete