Thursday, July 4, 2013

good times.

happy Independence Day:)

my dad drove aubrey, connor and i to see some fireworks last night.
aubrey thought they were awesome.

today, i took my sweet babies over to one of my friend's house to hang out and swim.
aubrey was in the pool the whole time.
she was doing great swimming, diving under the water without her water wings (in the shallow end)
i was impressed.
she's turning into a little fishy.


earlier in the day, aubrey and my dad found a turtle on the way to town in the middle of the road.
they saved it from it's imminent death and brought it home to play:)

somehow, however, while we were at my friend's the turtle managed to crawl out of the box and make it's escape.
obviously he didn't realize or appreciate the fact that his life had been saved.





 guess what aubrey wanted to do when we got back from swimming at my friend's house??

 yep, she's a little fishy now.



i seem to have lost my sunglasses so i've been borrowing aubrey's....
 they're quite fancy.



i've been loving driving around on these old country roads that are so familiar to me....
it just feels good.
aubrey, my dad and i went on a little bike ride tonight.
i hadn't  been on a bike in so long, i was afraid i'd fall on my face.
but i didn't.
it was fun!



my beautiful boy has been having a rough couple of days.
he's had some spells where he can't clear his airway.
yesterday he turned bluer than i've ever seen before.


but i've been able to get him cleared out, just not as quickly as i'd like.
he's just so precious.

i'm trying to find a way to slow down time while i'm here so we can stay longer.
i'll let you know if i figure it out.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment