Sunday, March 2, 2014

grace.

so, it's Sunday again.
i told aubrey to come take some Sunday fancy pants pictures with me, and right off she said, "I'll go get Connie!"
 that made me so happy.
it definitely feels less sad when we have 'our Connie' with us in the pictures.

kisses for our beautiful angel boy.



i am so grateful for my sweet girl and her tender heart.




she is such an amazing little girl, and i know i wouldn't be able to keep it together if it weren't for her and her sweet love.
she regularly talks about her brother, her Connie, and for that i am so grateful.
i need to talk about him.  i need to still include him in everything because he hasn't left me, yet i miss him so incredibly much.


we decided to let Connor choose our next pose.....
this is the one he would choose most when he was still here.
;)






we miss him.
i miss him.
i am relying on his love and strength, and the loving grace of my Heavenly Father to get me through this life, day by day.
i am fighting hard to overcome some personal battles that have always plagued me.  i feel empowered because of the knowledge i have that my sweet boy is helping me.  i know i can do hard things, with the help of my Savior and my beautiful little blue-eyed angel boy.
today i am grateful for that knowledge and for the grace i receive every day.
happy Sunday to you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment