Monday, April 21, 2014

funeral, the last photos.


these are the last photos i have, the last 'new' ones i will ever be able to share about my sweet boy.
i have been holding on to them, not wanting to share because i don't want to accept the fact that these are it.  there are no more.
these are from my beautiful boy's funeral---the burial.
my dear friend graciously took these pictures, and i'm so glad she did.
i was so numb that my mind shut down, and i wouldn't have remembered much, so i am grateful for these photos.
 
i think i will let them speak for themselves......as i cannot find words that even come close to being able to describe my feelings on this day.


 this is the day i buried a piece of my soul.

























 "come stop your crying, it will be alright.
just take my hand, hold it tight.
i will protect you from all around you, i will be here don't you cry.

for one so small, you seem so strong.
my arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm.
this bond between us can't be broken.
i will be here, don't you cry.

cause you'll be in my heart, yes you'll be in my heart.
from this day on, now and forever more.

why can't they understand the way we feel?
they just don't trust what they can't explain.
i know we're different but deep inside us we're not that different at all.

you'll be in my heart, yes you'll be in my heart.
from this day on, now and forever more.

when destiny calls you, you must be strong!
i may not be with you, but you've got to hold on!

they'll see in time.....i know we'll show them together.
cause you'll be in my heart, yes you'll be in my heart.
from this day on, now and forever more...."


mommy misses you so much, buddy boo.
i love you, sweet boy.
<3

4 comments:

  1. I've been missing YOU. I hope you'll be in Illinois this summer, and I hope to be able to see you. I love you dearly. And I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh kara jean. i love you. i've been missing YOU. and we'll be home this summer at the end of june, early july. we have to see each other! i insist. love you oh so much.

      Delete
    2. Absolutely! Send me some details when you know them.. and we'll come visit. Love you. All of the love to you.

      Delete