Sunday, August 24, 2014

oh, my heart.

it's Sunday:)
aubrey and i had a good day at church.
when we got home we decided to go take her pre-baptism pictures.
see, my sweet girl is getting baptized in 2 weeks.
in our church, when a child turns 8 they have the choice to get baptized.   aubrey has chosen to do so and i couldn't be more proud or happy.  all the other little girls her age at church have already been baptized, she's the last one in the bunch:)  they all had such cute pictures taken in their little white dresses so i thought i'd do the same for aubrey.  what makes it even more special is that she's wearing the dress i was baptized in almost 23 years ago when i turned 8.
i asked her where she wanted to take the pictures----we could go to one of the temples, or a garden, or anywhere she'd like-----she immediately said, "I want to go to Connie's grave!"
oh, my heart.
ok!

so that's what we did today.  we went to our beautiful boy's spot and took (what i think are) some beautiful pictures.
i love this little girl with all my heart, and the way that she loves her brother---her Connie---makes me happier than i can express.
i love that she wants to include him in such big important events in her life.
i love that i can feel him so near.
i love that she can too.

i love my sweet babies.
happy Sunday to you.
<3




















<3

No comments:

Post a Comment