Sunday, August 17, 2014

stress and wishes.

it's Sunday again, another busy week has passed.
my head is so full of thoughts and worries and stresses.....
 
i start school in three (3!!!) days.
i miss my beautiful boy.
i ran another 5k yesterday, Team Angel Connie, in honor of my sweet boy.
my dad is in Brazil for a couple weeks, and it always makes me a little uneasy having him out of the country....
i miss my beautiful boy.
i am stressed about things in aubrey's life, trying to make sure she's safe and comfortable and able to deal with such big things that are going on in her little world----and trying to do it all without hurting or upsetting anyone else......it's hard!!
i am stressed!!
did i mention school starts in three days??!
i miss my beautiful boy.
i miss my sweet little boy so much i can't even explain.
i am so stressed.


and when i get really stressed, the only thing i really want to do is to hold my sweet boy...

i
 i miss holding him so much.
no matter what was going on in my life, or how stressed i got, i knew that holding my sweet baby boy would calm my nerves and ease any stress that was happening around me.


 now he's gone and i don't have that----i don't have my biggest source of comfort and most days i just don't know what to do.
i am lost.
i miss him so much.
so much.


i started running in a couple different 5k races (something i thought i'd NEVER do), in memory of my sweet boy.
Team Angel Connie.
 
i'm not the best runner, i don't do it for time or exercise or anything else-----i do it because it helps.  in the smallest way, it helps to know that i'm running for a purpose.  i'm running for my beautiful boy, my perfect little angel.
it's not much, but it helps.
it helps to know that i can still do something for him, with him right on my back.
it makes me the most happy when other runners ask, "what's the C for?"
and then i can tell them, "my son passed away in December, so we're running for him....for Angel Connor."
and it helps.
i can talk about him, and it helps.
it doesn't help much, but it helps a little bit......and i'll take what i can get.
i just miss him so much.
 
 
i wish more than anything i could just hold him, i wish i could hold him and feel my stress melt away.
i wish life didn't scare me or stress me out so much....
i wish i had all the right answers on how to help and guide and direct my little girl in her life, and to keep her safe from all of it....
i wish i knew that i could do the things that frighten me.....
i wish i had more confidence in myself and my decisions....
i just wish things could be different, that i could have my beautiful boy in my arms.......and not in my wishes.

i cannot change the way things are.
i can only hope, and have faith, and keep trying.
so that's what i'll do.

i miss my son.
i miss the comfort he brought to my arms, and the peace he brought to my soul.
i just miss him.
 
happy Sunday to you.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment