Sunday, December 1, 2013

long week.

it's Sunday.
no fancy pants for us today.
it's been such a hard week.  last Sunday was the worst day of my life, so far.  and every day after has been a struggle.  my beautiful boy is doing better in some respects, but still really just struggling.
the only plus side to all of this was that my dad was here.
he extended his plane ticket twice to stay and help me.
i got to spend Thanksgiving with him, and i am so glad i did.  usually it's just me and Connor by ourselves, so it was nice to have my dad here to keep us company.
my dad is amazing.
i've said it many times before and i'll say it again....he's the best man i know.

he left yesterday and i miss him so much.
we all do.
he was such a big help while he was here, and the greatest support to me always.

but it also broke my heart to see how heart broken he was to see Connor struggling.
i think it really was breaking his heart.
i don't think he realized how hard my sweet boy struggles, and these past two weeks have been the worst two of his life, i'm sure of it.

it's so gut-wrenching to watch this perfect little boy, this beautiful little being, suffer so immensely.
i just don't understand why sometimes.
why????
why does he have to suffer so much, and why can't i help him???

it's been torture, the not being able to help him.  these past few days he's been suffering all day long.
all day long.
it doesn't stop, and nothing seems to help.
i just love him so much.
i continue to hope and pray that things will start to improve.
something's got to give soon.
he's such a strong little boy.
i just want some peace for him.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment