Tuesday, March 26, 2013

a short list.

today i'm tired.  i think it's tuesday?  feels like it's just an extension of a really long drawn-out monday...  since i'm not feeling too 'chipper' (not really sure what chipper is, but i know i'm not feeling it) i thought i would try and focus my energy on realizing all the things i'm grateful for, or that make me happy.
i'll just list a few.

  1. my beautiful son and best friend of a daughter
  2. my dad.  
  3. all of my family
  4. tootsie rolls
  5. my awesome neighbors and friends
  6. the gospel
  7. Pearl Jam randomly played on the radio at just the right time:)
  8. penguins
  9. the sound of aubrey's sweet giggle
  10. the way connor's soft skin feels against my cheek
  11. tulips starting to emerge from the ground
  12. coupons
  13. books. good books.
  14. apples
  15. sudoku puzzles i'm able to solve while waiting to pick aubrey up from school
  16.  getting to see connor's classmates at preschool everyday  (love them!)      
i know i could go on and on.......i have so many things to be thankful for.  i am so blessed in so many ways.  i need to always remember that.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment