Wednesday, March 13, 2013

today has been a good day.  connor did a little better at staying awake at school, so that was a huge relief.   then, this afternoon i got to go to the Salt Lake Temple to see two of my favorite friends sealed together.  it was the first time i'd been inside that temple and it was so beautiful.  
 i'm so glad i got to go and see my friends on their special day.  it's so peaceful and nice in the temple.  most of my worries are put on hold while i'm inside.  i say most because i'm still worried about connor when i have to leave him anywhere...it's always a worry when he's not right by my side.  but he did great, so it all worked out:)
i love my friend Christa.  she's helped me so much in my life and befriended me when i really needed a friend in my life.  she is an amazing person, friend, and mother.  i'm so glad she wanted me there today.  (makes me a little less mad at her for moving away soon)  at least she's not going too far...
i drove to the temple today with another great friend, also one of my very favorite people.  and we had some great conversation, the deep kind you can only share with a good friend.  

so today i am grateful for friends.  
i've got some really good ones.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment