Friday, March 8, 2013

my little aubrey girl.


i know most of the focus and attention of my posts are about my sweet boy.  because well, that's my life.  but the other half of my life is my daughter, my BFF.  and i don't ever want her to feel any less important than her brother.  because she's not.  she's my little sidekick.  i love her so much.  and on nights like tonight where she's gone i find myself missing her like crazy :(  

so i started looking back through all the pictures on my computer and thought i'd share some of my favorites.  there are a lot.  cause really, they're all my favorite. 
:)

 it's wittle baby aubrey. 
<3
mommy and baby.  we planned our outfits.
 ahh, i remember these moments like they were yesterday!  it has all gone by so fast.  too fast.
papa first became 'papa' when aubrey was born.  they have been best buds ever since.




ahh!  i can't get enough of this sweet face!  i was so in love with my baby girl.  
<3

aubrey did something amazing for my life.  she came along at a time when i definitely needed saving.  she changed my life, she changed me.  she made me into something special---she made me a mother.  
 and being a mother was the first thing in my life that ever made me feel....complete.
 i had never felt so much pure love in all my life.
















i felt like i had finally found something i didn't even know i'd been searching for my whole life.


she has grown up to be such a great kid.  such a great daughter, sister, friend.

 she is silly.





she's got a great sense of style :)







    
                                          she is adventurous.


she's beautiful.

she loves her brother.  oh man, does she love him.  she has always told me that she is going to marry 'her connie' when she gets older, so that she can be with him always.  <3
 she's got personality.  loads and loads of it. :)


















she has many faces....




and i love them all.





















did i mention she has personality??
 she's super cool.

i love every little quirk about her.
 we bring out the 'silly' in one another. 
i love that about us.
 she is so tender towards me. 
 i love her more than i could ever describe.
she really is my BFF.  
i know i don't always have enough patience, or enough time in the day, or energy.  and i can't always do the fun things i know she wants me to do.  i can't just run outside and play with her like most moms.  i can't do a lot of things because of the care i need to give connor.  but she never complains.  yes, she whines sometimes and has her moments.  but she never complains about her brother.  she never gets mad or blames him for any of it. she just loves him.  she is wise and compassionate beyond her years.  i hope she knows how much i love her.  i hope she always feels important.  i hope she thinks i'm fun at least some of the time.




i hope she realizes one day what she has done for me.  she gave me the greatest gift of being a mother.  
i love being her mommy. 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment