Sunday, October 27, 2013

brotherly love.

happy Sunday!
our fancy pants are on, one of us has his sleepy pants on as well...

 we had a good time at church, i really enjoyed the talks given, made me cry.  i think i'm just super emotional lately.



this morning when i woke up and turned on my computer, i got a message from my brother saying,"I hope it's okay, but i posted your Sirens post to the PJ fan club message board..."  that was this post i did the other day:
Behind Blue Eyes....: i hear the sirens....

 honestly, i was so touched that my brother read it and wanted to share.  it really means a lot to me that he did that.  and i've gotten several messages and comments and words of encouragement on the post and i'm so grateful for each one.
i write things on my blog and i post things, yes, so others can see and be updated and aware of what's happening in our life.  but mostly, i just write for myself.  i write to get things out of my head, and so that i can remember them later.
i write because i need to.

so it really means something to me when others read what is essentially my innermost thoughts and feelings, and appreciate something about it.
it's a very humbling feeling.



i'm so blessed by my family.  and friends.
and most of all, my children.
my sweet babies are the greatest blessing i've ever known.
i love them with all my heart and soul.

happy Sunday to you.
<3

2 comments:

  1. For whatever reason, much of Pearl Jam's music tends to act as a shoulder on which we can lean. Here's a clip that I instantly thought of while reading your post today (again, thx to someone on the Pearl Jam forum for bringing so many of us into your world - you truly are brave.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-6xV0uAVpk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the clip!! thank you so much, i truly appreciate all these kind comments. it means so much to me.

      Delete