Sunday, October 20, 2013

patience.


Happy Sunday:)
we had a good day at church.  it was a young man's missionary farewell so there were lots of people, and a lot of families that have moved away came back to see him off.
so nice seeing familiar faces that have been missed.



it was my Sunday to teach in Young Women's again.....
oy vey.
i get so nervous.
but it went ok.
the lesson was on patience.
ha!

i felt like i definitely needed to learn this lesson myself!
the one thing i've learned about patience is, it's not about waiting, it's about your attitude while you wait.

i've been trying hard for a long time now to work on my patience. (having more of it)  
especially with aubrey.  sometimes i feel like i don't give her enough of my patience because i'm so worn out from using it all with connor.  and that's not fair.  i love them both so much, i love them both equally, yet i don't always have equal amounts of patience to give.
so i've been working on it.
and i really do think i've made an improvement, especially over the last few years.


i'm so grateful that my sweet babies are patient with me.
they are my everything.

happy Sunday to you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment