Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday words.

happy Sunday.


fancy pants are on and ready for picture taking.

we had a good day at church, listened to some good talks, learned some good lessons.


 love these two.


it's been a week.
my beautiful boy has still been struggling, his breathing still pretty awful.  still trying to figure out when his tongue reduction surgery will be.  i'm thinking it will probably happen at the end of this month, so just in a couple of weeks.
that seems soon!
i'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he has to have this done, and trying to sort my thoughts out about it all.
i just know that i love him so dearly, and just want what's best for him.

it's just scary not knowing what exactly will help, if anything will help.

he's so beautiful.




my sweet girl seems to be handling it ok.
i know she's nervous for her brother.
she loves him so much!

she told me she doesn't want him to have to get a tube in his throat.
mommy doesn't either, we'll just have to wait and see.

 she's such an amazing little girl.

such a tender little soul she has.

and she gives me my daily dose of silly.....and i love her for that.

i love my children.
every day i love them more than i did the day before.

happy Sunday.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment