Sunday, November 17, 2013

Papa makes everything better.

Happy Sunday!!
a very happy Sunday because Papa's heeeeeeeeeeere!!!
in his fanciest of pants, of course.


we're so happy Papa is here!
Connor is the most excited, can't you tell??

we decided to do 'connor mode' for our next pictures.....



and 'silly mode' for our next ones.......
Papa was getting the hang of it.


it was great having my dad at church with me, especially since it was my week to teach in Young Women's and he came in to help:)
he took care of my beautiful boy while i taught, and i made him help me by telling stories and giving some of his great advice.

i love my dad!
i just wish he was here for a different occasion....
i'm getting nervous about my sweet boy's surgery on Tuesday.
i just hate that he has to go through any of this.
but luckily, he's the strongest little man i know and i know he'll face this with the same strength and bravery he always does.
he's so perfect.


aubrey's been on cloud nine having her grandparents here.
she and Papa are seriously the best of friends.
they are the silliest two people when they're together.
i love it.


happy Sunday!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment