Friday, February 14, 2014

my heart.

my heart aches for my sweet Valentine boy this year.
i miss his tender little lips and his sweet kisses.
i miss his perfect little face.
i miss holding him.  more than anything, i miss holding my beautiful boy.


aubrey found this Valentine from 'her Connie' this morning.
she loved it, as i hoped she would.



and then she brought me this:
oh, it was exactly what i needed, at the very moment i needed it!
my heart aches for my sweet boy every single day, but today is especially tender because he was my favorite Valentine every year.  he was always my 'sweetheart', my love, my guaranteed Valentine's date:)
and he gave the best kisses.  (or let me give them to him)



these two pictures are from last Valentine's Day, one year ago.
mommy misses you, sweet boy.....you will always be my forever Valentine.  i miss kissing your perfect little face....i can't wait till i can hold you again someday.  i'll be expecting some angel kisses today....
mommy loves you, buddy boo.
<3 

 i love him so much, i just do.



i'm so incredibly grateful for this sweet girl, my BFF, my sole Valentine's date:)
she is such an amazing little girl and she makes my heart keep beating.  she helps me to keep breathing, keep laughing, keep smiling.  she helps me pick up my broken pieces.
i love both my babies with all my heart.
happy love day.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment