Saturday, May 18, 2013

yesterday was a rough day.
i witnessed a terrible tragedy at my good friend and neighbor's house.
i won't go into details in respect of their privacy, but it was awful. and tragic.
i wish i could have done something more to help, or that there was more i could do now.
it's hard watching people you care about go through something so difficult.
i hope that they know how much i love and support them.
i just wish i could have done more.

my sweet boy has been fighting off a fever since last night.
i'm hoping it doesn't lead to something more, something worse.

he makes the saddest little whimper noises when he's not feeling well.
it breaks my heart.
i'm hoping it will pass quickly.

so grateful for my sweet babies and the strength they give me.
praying for my neighbor's family that they will find some sort of peace and comfort as they go through this difficult time.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment