Wednesday, August 21, 2013

2nd grade: big deal.

it's my sweet girl's first day of 2nd grade today...

i am sad she's growing up!
and i'm sad my face still hurts.
(from my tooth extraction.  it's been painful and complicated. my jaw is still swollen, so it's hard to smile)
anyway, i'm just a little sad my baby girl isn't a baby anymore.

 she hasn't been nervous at all, until last night.
she got really anxious and nervous before bed and cried (broke my heart!)
but mommy talked her through it, told her she would be just fine.
(who's going to talk ME through??)

she woke up this morning, ready to face the 2nd grade!
 can't believe my little girl is so grown up.

 we had to get some good back pack shots.

okay, mom! i'm ready to go!
 i just had to wake connor up, clean out his suction machine, change his diaper, give him his morning meds, and we were all set to go:)


my BFF.
my sweet girl.
my 2nd grader.

 Aubrey and Kelsey, 2nd graders together.


one last picture before i had to walk out of her classroom and leave her on her own....
this is always the hardest part for me.
i can't believe how much she's grown, how time is moving so quickly.
i hope she knows how much i love her.
i am so proud of the little (big!) girl that she is.
love my little aubrey girl.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment