Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday ramblings.

happy Sunday to you!
from us:)


it's been a pretty good weekend.
busy.
got to go to a baby shower yesterday, which makes me think about babies, which makes me happy, which makes me smile.
i love babies.
:)



and i love my babies.

we love our little Connie.


it was my turn to teach again in Young Women's today.
which made me really anxious and nervous all weekend...

but it's over.
and i'm still alive.
whew!



school starts for Aubrey this week, on Wednesday.
2nd grade.
SECOND GRADE!!
noooooooo!!!!!!!
i don't want to let her go.
maybe if i just stop sending her to school, she'll stop growing??
no, probably not.
:(



they are so sweet at this age they are at right this very moment.

but i guess i felt the same way when they were younger.
and they grew.
and they're still sweet.
so maybe it only gets better.
(i'll check back in with you when aubrey hits her teenage years)


Happy Sunday to you all.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment