Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday happy.

Happy Sunday.

it's been a long week.
lot's of pain for me.
new school year for my sweet girl.
MRI results and doctor appointments for my beautiful boy.

so i'm thankful for this peaceful Sunday, full of church, fancy-pants and lots of picture taking.
and kisses.
lots of sweet kisses.


aubrey's first half-week of school went well.

 she overcame her nerves and seems to be liking her class and her teachers.
i'm so proud of the little girl that she is.
she makes me happy.



 my sweet boy starts kindergarten on wednesday.....
i am nervous enough for both of us, i think.
:/
 i'm sure he'll be just fine, i just need to work on being fine myself....
i miss him when he's not with me.
and always worry about his breathing when i'm not right there to suction him.
so it'll be rough for me.
luckily i'm finally able to eat tootsie rolls again (on the opposite side of where my tooth was pulled)
otherwise, my stress level would be through the roof!


i love my sweet boy.



these 2 children bring me so much happiness, i can't even describe.

they are my happy.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment