Friday, April 19, 2013

and now my dad is gone.
:(

he left about an hour ago, and i am sad.
it's been so great having him here.  he helps me out so much, just by being here.

i guess i don't realize how lonely i am most of the time because i'm never really alone.
i have aubrey and am with my beautiful boy always.
but every time my dad comes and then leaves, it makes realize that i am a little bit lonely.
maybe it's more of a home-sickness.
or dad sickness.
i just miss being around my dad, and love having him here as "Papa".

we did have a great week.


he got to experience one of our candle lit dinners.
this time it was candle light for 3 :)


he really is the best man i know.


he got to do some bonding with his Superboy.  
(connor looks so big when my dad is holding him!  i guess he's that big when i'm holding him too, but i still picture him as a little baby in my mind:)


i hope connor feels as safe in his arms as i always have.  
it's the best place to be.


and aubrey.
aubrey and my dad have the most uniquely special relationship.
they have been best buds from day one.

 they are so silly together!!
they spend lots of time just laughing and giggling.

Papa tells her stories every night before she goes to bed.
he's an interesting story teller, to say the least ;)

i love my dad more than anything.
we'll miss you Papa.

too much.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment