Tuesday, April 16, 2013

it was so nice waking up this morning and having my dad here.
aubrey loves it too.
she was so excited to have Papa take her and her friends to school.
yes, Papa does carpool, too.
:)

and it was helpful to have him here while i got connor ready for school.
usually it's a bit tricky for me because connor struggles so much in the morning. 
i cannot leave connor at all because he automatically starts flipping and banging his head the second i am not making some sort of contact with him.
my dad saw what i was talking about this morning.
literally, the second i take my hand off of him, or stand up to leave the room his little body jerks and he flips himself over and gets stuck.
i think he gets scared because he can't breathe well when i haven't had a chance to get everything all suctioned out.
it's sad.

but today my dad was here to help.
as long as someone's next to him, touching him, he's ok.

i think he's glad it was Papa there to comfort him this morning.

love my dad and his little superboy.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment