Saturday, April 27, 2013

tulips make me happy.

today was our church's ward service day.
people in our ward at church got together and went to several houses to do yard work.
my house was one of the 'chosen ones'.
i can't tell you how blessed i feel to have so many people looking out for me, willing to help and do whatever they can.
i felt so bad i couldn't do more to pitch in and help, it's a hard thing for me---to accept help.
but i am so grateful for such kind people.
(and my yard looks so pretty!)

so thank you!

i went outside to see how beautiful it looks and started taking pictures of my (or Aubrey and Papa's) tulips.
 i absolutely love these tulips.
they make me so happy.

 they form a little heart around the tree.
<3
every day when i pull into the driveway and see the tulips it just makes me smile.

 i love them because Aubrey and Papa plant them together.
 i love their pretty colors.
i love them most when they're not all the way closed, but not yet open fully.

they just bring me little bits of joy every day.

yay for tulips!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment