Sunday, April 14, 2013

happy sunday!!
it's the happiest of Sundays here in our house because Papa arrived today!!!!
wooooohooooo!!!

so my dear sweet, awesome dad has been in Colorado for the past couple days helping my brother move.
and because he wanted to make it here in time to go to church with us at 11:00, he left my brother's house at 4:00 this morning. 

however, along the way in Wyoming somewhere the roads were blocked off and shut down because of blowing snow, so he had to pull over and sit on the side of the road for 2 and a half hours while he waited for it to open again.
:/

he called me this morning to let me know he'd miss church, but would hopefully be here when we got home.

aubrey was a little (a lot) sad when i told her.  she already had her dress on and was ready for papa to come take her to church! 


we continued on with fancy pants picture time without my dad...
 there's still a beautiful boy that needs to be kissed.
 and kissed some more.




but guess who was waiting in the driveway when we pulled up after church???

Papa's here! Papa's here!  
we're SO glad that Papa's here!





just in time for some final fancy pants pictures.
:)
he caught on quickly.

have i mentioned lately that i love my dad??

cause i do.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment