Wednesday, April 17, 2013

it's already Wednesday.
which means it's almost Friday.
which is the day my dad has to leave to go back to Illinois.
:(
the times when you want the week to go slowly, it flies by.

i took my dad with me into connor's classroom today.
we went in early to pick him up so we could 'observe' our sweet superboy.
my dad got to talk with connor's teacher and she explained everything she's been doing with my little boy and just how much he knows.
he's so smart!
i'm so glad my dad got to actually see for himself the ways that my sweet boy is learning.
and one of connor's classmates really took fondly to my dad, so that was sweet:)

i'm so proud of my beautiful boy, for all he's accomplished so far in preschool.
he only has 6 weeks left of school!
then it's off to kindergarten next year.....
i am beyond terrified of this.
we've gotten so used to preschool and have grown to love all the teachers so much.
i don't do well with change...
hopefully my beautiful boy handles it much better than his mommy.

life is moving too quickly lately!
but we're thankful every day it moves forward at all.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment