Sunday, April 21, 2013

happy Sunday!!
 
another fancy-pants picture time extravaganza.


love. love. love.


 here come the kisses.....

mwah!



quick!  pretend you're sleeping! 
i'll let you guess which one of us wasn't pretending...




today was also my first Sunday teaching a lesson in Young Women's at church....
 i was SO nervous!!!
(i think it went ok, well i hope so at least.....all i know is that is over and i survived!)





connor was there with me to help me throughout the lesson.
it really is comforting having him by my side.
(or in my lap, in most cases, like today)


 aubrey thought she was being so funny in these pictures----trying to 'photo bomb' us..
oh, she makes me smile.
:)





 when we came home from church we were greeted by our tulips who had finally opened up!
 every year in the fall Papa plants more tulip bulbs with aubrey.
so she's always so excited for the first blooms of Spring.

 she's so proud of her and Papa's tulips.
(she's trying to hug them)
my favorite flower.
my favorite girl.



time for a few last snuggles and pictures before we change out of our fancy pants.

my sweet boy.
my favorite boy.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment