Monday, April 1, 2013

when i woke up this morning, i felt as if i had been hit by a bus.  one of those large double decker ones.  i'm not sure if it was because i was just exhausted or if i came down with a little something.  i think it might be a cold.  either way, it was unpleasant.  luckily, the kids are off school for spring break so i was able to just 'relax' with them.  this relaxing consisted of watching movies (aubrey's choice) and laying next to my sweet boy.  

i laid next to connor thinking a possible nap might happen, but.........connor doesn't really do naps.  instead i just cuddled up right next to him while he continuously whacked me in the face.  (because of his uncontrollable jerking movements, not because he was angry with me).
(i don't think)

luckily after a couple movies and some medicine i feel much better tonight.  
moms don't really have time to get sick.
not this mom anyway.

today i'm grateful for my sweet aubrey girl.  she made sure i was taken care of, getting out her big comforter and covering me up, making sure my toes were warm.
i'm thankful for my beautiful boy, and being able to 'snuggle' with him no matter how many bruises i end up with on my face:)

and the rain.  i'm thankful for the sweet smell of rain and the sound it makes out my window as i'm typing this.  
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment