Thursday, April 4, 2013

oh dear cold.   this head cold or whatever it is is really kicking my butt.  or my head, i suppose.  it's so annoying not to be able to breathe!  it makes my heart break that much more for my sweet boy, knowing that he isn't ever able to breathe freely.  i can't even imagine how he does it.  he's such a strong boy.  

i'm so grateful for wonderful friends today who have saved aubrey from boredom by taking her to the park and another friend for having her over to play.  i'm so lucky to have such great people nearby.  and it's also given me a chance to try and tackle the mess that is aubrey's room.  without her being here i was able to throw away so much stuff that i know she would've had to keep if she were here.  "but mom, i neeeeeed that thing for my other thing's thing to go with the thing i made for that thingy!!!"   
 or something like that.
 
i wouldn't say i tackled it yet, but at least i gave it a good shove.  hopefully i'll feel much better tomorrow so i can really make it hurt.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment