Saturday, April 13, 2013

today is Undiagnosed Children's Day.
as most people know, my sweet beautiful boy is undiagnosed.
i shared his photo with SWAN's (Syndromes Without a Name) facebook page.

throughout the week, each time someone else shared their child's photo it would show up on my page.
every time another photo popped up i found my heart just breaking more and more each time.   
there are SO many!!   
SO many children are undiagnosed.
too many mothers and families feel what i feel.
there's far too many.
my heart is so heavy and yet so filled with love as i look at each child's sweet face.
i can't get over how many there are.
i love each and every one of them.
and my heart is broken for them at the same time.

it's all too much.
there's far too many.

but there's always that little thing called HOPE.

i have hope. 
for my sweet boy, and for all the other beautiful children out there, undiagnosed.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment