Monday, January 21, 2013

aubrey made magic wands today for she and connor.  (she's so boooooored of being sick)  i love how she always includes connor in whatever she's doing :)
i was thinking about it, and i SO wish i had a magic wand, and that it worked......especially lately, i am frustrated with so many things going on in my personal life.....and then everything else going on on top of that......i wish i had a magical wand that would just solve some of my problems for me.   or a wand that would at least think through some of them for me.   i am so exhausted mentally and physically already that even thinking about everything is just too overwhelming most days... even thinking about thinking about them wears me out. 

so just a heads up----if anyone finds a magic wand with actual magic powers, maybe you could think about sending it my way??   thanks:)


No comments:

Post a Comment