Thursday, January 24, 2013

 aubrey yelled to me the other night, "mommy, come here!  connor wants to show you something!  he has something to tell you!!"







when i came in the room connor was doing this......
I <3 U

aubrey was SO proud.....she said, "mom, i taught him something!! i really taught him something!!"  apparently she had been in there showing him how to make the I LOVE YOU sign.  she would push his fingers into the right position, and eventually he really was doing it on his own.  best present i could get, especially at that moment.  those were the exact words that i needed to hear, or see. :)


i LOVE my kids so much. 
 every little part of them.
 every ounce of their soul is embedded in mine.
i love every eyelash, every little speck or freckle on them.
i see so much beauty and light in their eyes.


i live for my kids.  i love the love that they give to me.  it helps me breathe.  

1 comment: