Saturday, January 19, 2013

so aubrey has croup.  we think that's crap:(   but she's feeling a little better as the day goes on so hopefully tonight won't be too horrible.  connor doesn't seem to have croup (hopefully he won't get it)  but he is SUPER agitated today.....can't tell if it's because he's getting sick, or maybe he just feels bad for his sissy.  either way, he's extremely agitated and having one of his 'frantic' days.  boo!

on a brighter note, i've been able to catch up on all my cartoons and animated movies that i'd been missing out on.....after the 4th or 5th movie my mind just starts to wander......so i may just finish this post with some obscure rambling....

i've been thinking a lot about people, and life.  and how it's interesting how certain people come into your life at moments when you seem to need them most, even if you didn't even know you needed them.   or it's amazing to me that there's so many people in the world and you come across and meet so many different people every day, all the time, but there are those certain few people that you just connect with, and they make an impression on you that leaves a lasting impact on your life.  there are those people that maybe you haven't talked to in years, but you know that if you were to see each other it would be like no time had passed at all.  or i have friends that i spent only a couple months with so long ago, but have such a bond with that they could never be forgotten or matched.  then there are those people that seem to just pop up randomly, or you find out of the blue that just get you and you them, and they seem to come right at the time you need them (and you didn't even know them, but now you understand why you need them)  i'm almost certain that these things are not 'random', but i feel that Heavenly Father places them in our lives, at the precise moment they're supposed to be there..........which makes me wonder (and worry)-------how many times did i miss or overlook someone who could have been meant for my life, by not paying attention or being too distracted?? (i knew i shouldn't have stopped to tie my shoe that one time)   so i think i need to pay more attention to those kind souls i come across everyday.  it also makes me hope that i can be that random person in someone else's life too.

so those are my deep thoughts for the day.  and by deep i probably mean sleep deprived.  but they are thoughts, nonetheless. :)


4 comments:

  1. Crissy, You amaze me. I have been thinking a lot about this as well.... Really... a lot. You are one of the people in my life that I feel this way about. I am not exactly sure why (other than your great personality and sense of humor), but it means so much to me to have you in my lessons. It gives me strength, and comfort to see you. I love you and have really loved all of your posts. <3 Kiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 that means a lot to me, coming from you.....i'm sad we'll miss church today because aubrey's sick. but i love it when you teach, and i love you. xoxo

      Delete
  2. The people we meet are there for a reason. Those we dont or the ones that leave us that is what was meant to be. I always think of "foot prints" leaving foot prints on my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think so too. and i love all the foot prints on my heart....it's the ones that stomp on it i don't really care for....<3

      Delete