Wednesday, January 30, 2013

something awesome just happened, or something awesome might possibly happen......... my brother just won two tickets to the Pearl Jam concert at Wrigley Field this summer through the 10 Club fanclub.........and he said that if i could work it out that one of those tickets is mine!!!!!   my jaw is still on the floor, hold on while i pick it up.

now, i'm not totally sure if i'll be able to go yet, i have to make sure i'll be in Illinois (which i was already tentatively planning)  and the hardest thing will be being away from connor for that long.  but, with my family all being there, i'm hope hope hoping we can work something out.   or i'll just sneak connor in with us, who can say no to his sweet face, right??

my brother is awesome!  and not just because of the Pearl Jam tickets, he's awesome for many more reasons than that.  but he's exceptionally awesome tonight because this is something i never thought i would be able to do---go to a Pearl Jam concert.  my brother is the reason i started listening to them, i have always looked up to and admired my brother so i wanted to listen to what he was listening to.  (i'm so glad he has good taste:)  and my brother's wife is even awesomer (yep, i just made that a word) for letting me have her ticket.  yippppeeeeee!!!!!!! 

i guess i should postpone the excitement until i know it's really happening for sure.  but even the thought of the possibility of going is beyond amazing to me.....yay for possibilities!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment