Sunday, February 10, 2013

happy sunday everyone!
it has been such an incredible week, filled with so many surprises and wonderful blessings for me and my children!
we are so very grateful for all the love that has been shown to us.  i am especially thankful for all the care and concern for my sweet boy.  
he is such a blessing.  
i really do feel so lucky that i get to be his mom, and that i get to take care of him.
he blesses my life in every way possible.  every aspect of my life has changed because of him, and for him.  he has made me a better human being, and makes me strive to be better every day.  
i know aubrey has a slightly more challenging life than most 6 year olds.  she has gone through so much because of her brother's challenges, and i know that it has helped mold her into the loving, sweet, sensitive soul that she is.
she is so loving and so caring.  especially for her little brother, her 'connie'.  i hope that she realizes what an amazing little girl she is.  she's my biggest help, and she is so patient with me.  i love her so much for that. 


we always find some time to be silly, too...

i am so full of gratitude this week.  makes me realize that i need to be more willing to give and accept love to and from others.  i don't think i ever really know how to express my thanks, or my love.  it's something i need to work on, something i need to practice more.  someday i will be at a place where i can do more to help others.  i will be able to give people the help and support they have given me and my children.  hopefully i will be able to make people feel as loved as i have felt this past week.  for now, i am just grateful! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment