Sunday, February 24, 2013

happy sunday yet again!
 it's been a good day so far, listened to some awesome talks at church and i received my very first church calling ever, working with the Young Women.  yipes!!!  
i'm excited and also very nervous.......it's all that inadequate-ness that keeps surfacing and tries to distract me....but i will try and do my best and hope that it's enough!

at least i'll have my beautiful boy with me every week to give me strength and courage :)
 i wonder if he looks forward to these kisses from me and sissy as much as we do...

i have come to really love Sundays.  i love taking my babies to church, and i love going myself.
 we're surrounded by such great people---at our church and in our little neighborhood.  our neighbors have been such a huge blessing to us, willing to help me and my kids without my even asking them to.  i truly feel lucky to be the recipient of such love and kindness.
i don't think i can ever get tired of looking at these two together.  i love Sunday fancy pants picture time!
 i have a feeling aubrey doesn't mind it either ;)
 she is always so proud to sit with her brother, so loving towards him, so careful with his fragile little body.
 and the girl knows how to be silly, too!
 not sure where she learned it from......
i'm so glad i can be silly with her.
but my favorite moments are the most precious ones.  
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment