Tuesday, February 12, 2013

i went to the dentist today.  it was a 2 hour appointment.  connor went with me, of course because he goes everywhere i go:)  he got to sit right next to my chair in his chair and watch the Lorax.  it was nice having him right beside me, especially during the painful moments and that awful drilling portion of the visit.....that noise is the worst part, i think!   usually i just clench my fists or wiggle my toes when it starts to hurt but today i grabbed connor's hand and gave it a little squeeze every time i was in pain.  he was wiggly the whole time, but let me hold his hand through the rough parts......he's always there for mommy, too.    he did a great job and watched the movie until i was done.  he definitely needed suctioning by the time it was all over, but he was fine.  and i'm so glad he was there to hold my hand (or at least let me grab his) and comfort me.   i love my beautiful boy, and i'm so glad he's with me wherever i go.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment